Friday, July 30, 2010

Just A Thought

,,,

So Kanye West is on twitter now right, and yesterday he was tweeting some...what seems to me, uber apologetic stuff about the bad decisions he made in his career. Me as a hipHop head I remember when he first came out and the stuff he was doing behind the scene before his first single. We all seen the best and worst of him...So I tweeted him like, dude get past that, we all make mistakes, and your extremely talented, you can't make your mistakes bigger than your accomplishments. I'm no Kanye West, as far as accomplishments go or even mistakes for that matter, but I know what it is to make out of character decisions and foolish mistakes. Don't ever let your mistakes out weigh your accomplishments and when they seem like they about to....step it the fuck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment