Monday, December 28, 2009

As we end 2009.......

“In life you may not get second chances but you can ALWAYS get a FRESH start!”
-CANE

It's been a bit since I last blogged but I am back on my business. This will be my last blog for 2009 too, so I will drop a little something special for you guys. Shout out to all my readers and I am just a little surprised that I don't have any followers yet...guess no one is interested in 20% off on graphics, well you just might be after this.

I want to thank all my regular clients and everyone else that used my services in '09....In the words of a stripper whose name I can't remember, "thanks for supporting the hustle." I love what I do and not many people can say that about their jobs so I consider myself truly blessed. In 2010 my only resolutions will be to continue to develop as a whole and channel that energy into my talent, to get back to my creative roots sketching, painting and graff...yes graffitti art and bring it back to the table. Also I need to , not so much work on, as be more disciplined when it comes to my professionalism. My biggest lesson learned of 2009 is that if you don't treat what you do with the upmost value, it's a good chance neither will anyone else.

So, in celebration on a.....not so bad year and a better one to come, I am offering prices that I have not since back in the day. The sale is a short one but you are only required to be under contract before it ends. You may also combine your 20% off with the sale prices if you follow the blog and join mailing list which will keep you updated on other promotional coupons and savings. How many designers offer you that?
In early January 2010 I will be updating my services, pricing and payment methods so this is your best opportunity to get it in for the "low low". Also, members of select sites that I am also a member of have a promotion code that they can use for 25% off of design...You can find those sites on my links page, just mention the code in your email or place it in the corresponding field on the rca-media questionnaire form under contact page on rca-media.com.

Wishing you guys a safe end on 2009 and NYE, may 2010 bring you all that you want. Wayne Dyer said, “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” And on that note, I am out....

Click To View and Visit rca-media.com

No comments:

Post a Comment