Thursday, August 6, 2009

U Only Get Out, What U Put In! POSTED 4/28/2009

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."-Thomas Alva Edison

Seems in life the only things that ever just fall into our laps are hot food and scalding coffee or tea...not very pleasant and often unexpectedly. Sometimes when something good does fall into my lap, I like to share it or pass it on. I feel like, this is nice but since I wasn't looking for it, I wont miss it!
I am the type of guy that doesn't expect something for nothing, in my opinion that thinking is ouside the laws of Physics and the Universe. To me life is kinda like that game Mario Bros, your ona quest to save the princess, your main objective, and as you get closer to your goal your journey becomes progressively difficult. While all this is poppin off, as you go along you get to collect your gold coins and magical mushrooms.
It's all about going in and staying on your path. You will be rewarded for your efforts along the way as long as you keep your eyes open for hidden opportunities. Also, you can't be afraid to get your hands dirty...how does that lil cliché go again..."The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary, is puttin in that Extra!" Kinda cheesy but it's real and it does make a difference.

Lord knows I hate to work but I got unfinished business....maybe I can rest once I save the princess.

Put on your overalls people and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment