Monday, August 24, 2009

Like The Phoenix From The Ashes

Good morning. Success is buried on the other side of frustration. Unfortunately,, not many want to work to get there. - T. Robbins
(Remember) Life's an occasion.. RISE TO IT! God is Love
-Rev Run



I have had occasions where I have been working on a project and I just hit a wall. My response sometimes is to fall back and go back in when my mind is fresh and clear. This is a good idea but you risk loosing time as well as your edge.
When loosing time or edge are a cost too high to pay, you just go all in. There are many cliché sayings I can hit you with but the bottom line is that, if you want something bad enough you have got to dig deep. When you have reached that moment where you feel that you have done all you can, your effort will show you different.
I have said this before and I am saying again, "once you hit bottom, there is nowhere to go but up". We may find ourselves surrounded by frustrations as well as distractions. Work through them, the only thing that separates you from your goals is your tenacity.....RISE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment