Thursday, August 6, 2009

Twitter R.O.E*

Hello, I jumped on the twitter train earlier this year. Not only has it become a marketing tool, a way to share but also a social thing. I often post my works in progress, with images, tweet news, events and what I am doing from time to time.
For those of you who are interested in following me on my daily tweets, view pics that you probably won't see on my website including works in progress, feel free to follow me, http://twitter.com/raisincanearts.

• A couple of things though, don't just follow me to follow me. I got a gang of people on my buddy list on other social sites that I don't interact with in anyway at all and don't need more somewhere else.

• Also, just cause you follow me doesn't mean that I will follow you, frankly speaking. I kind of limit it to friends, associates, networking opportunities and people that have something interesting to say, I am not on twitter just because everyone else is.

Thats it really, pretty simple. If you fit in one of those above catagories, I look forward to you!

*Rules Of Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment