Thursday, August 6, 2009

RCA-Media Pricing • July 26, 2009

As a freelance designer it took me a while to learn the difference between giving affordable pricing and selling myself short. Sometimes it can be difficult to turn potential clients away because of their small budget especially when there are bills to be paid.
On the other hand, one cannot afford to compromise the integrity of their work or time invested. So how do I land the client without dropping my price? By offering some sort of incentives.

On top of my reasonable fees, my clients can expect a range of money saving and budget friendly solutions.
The first of these solutions is a payment plan made up of weekly or bi-weekly* installments. The way this works is, the client pays a deposit of 50% or no less that $150 while the balance is broken up into no more than 3 installments. This option is available only on projects $300 and up and can either be paid via invoicing or auto-pay*. Bi-Weekly installments will require auto-pay and there is a 20% discount for choosing this option.

The second solution is customer referrals. In working freelance, word of mouth and reputation is a big deal. In fact, it is the main ingredient in being successful in this business. With that in mind, I offer rewards to clients, friends and associates that assist me in developing my success. Rewards such as free design work, credits towards upcoming projects and CASH up to $200 for send me first time clients. New client must be under contract before rewards are received. This works out well for most people that have an upcoming project, being able to get work done for free or save up to $200 can be an attractive incentive when the budget is tight or they just want to save.

The third option that I have available is simply offering specials to any potential clients. To find out about these specials, visit my site or follow my updates on any of the social networks that I am a part of.

The fourth and final money saving option is to, subscribe to my blog and save 20% off of your next project. Not only will you be saving 20% off of an upcoming project but you will also keep yourself informed of the latest specials that I have to offer.

Armed with this knowledge, clients can feel confident that they are getting great pricing along with the quality service and work that I have made a standard. Quality work at a fair price is not that hard to find and RCA-Media offers opportunities to save even more without clients ever having to ask for a “hook-up”.

*Bi-weekly installments require clients to pay via auto-pay/EFT. Save 10% by choosing this option.
*Installment payments are only available on projects $300 and up.

July 26, 2009
Antonio C Smith
Raisin Cane Arts & Media, LLC.
www.rca-media.comwww.raisincanearts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment